Brampton Tennis Club Membership
- Access to 7 Har-Tru clay courts between the hours of 8:00 am to 11:00 pm - weather permitting. All are lighted for night play.
- Lessons and Clinics with our Tennis Canada Certified Instructor
- Intercounty League Tennis Teams
- Wednesday and Friday night House Leagues
- Excellent Junior Program
- Morning Ladies Program
- Daytime Gents Program
- Seniors Program
- Junior and Senior Tournaments
- Social Round Robins
- Clubhouse with lounge, kitchen and change room facilities
- The Brampton Tennis Club is a member of the Ontario Tennis Association
Refer a new member and receive $25.
Refer a family receive $40.
Membership fees for the 2018 season are as follows:
|Category||Explanation|| Early Bird
(Before May 1st)
(On/After May 1st)
|A – Adult (Senior)||18+ as of Jan 1, 2018||$190||$210|
|S – Student||18+ as of Jan 1, 2018 – full time student with proof||$125||$145|
|I – Intermediate||16 or 17 as of Jan 1, 2018||$95||$95|
|J – Junior||3 to 15 as of Jan 1, 2018||$95||$95|
|F – Family||2 Parents + Junior members||$425||$445|
|SF – Single Family||1 Parent + Junior members||$285||$305|
|SP – Single Parent||1 Parent + 1 Junior||$250||$270|
|AS – Adult Social||Restrictions Apply||$25||$25|
To register in-person, print and sign the following forms: membership form and program selection form
- Members are asked to rank their level of play according to the guide (see back of the page) and place this ranking on their membership application and program selection form.
House Leagues and InterCounty Teams (ICTA)
- You may play as a regular on either an ICTA team or in the House League, but you cannot play as a regular on both.
- You may only play as a regular in one House League. You may substitute in the other.
- No ICTA team players (mixed, ladies, or plus 55) may substitute in the House Leagues.
- A House League player who substitutes 3 times on any Mixed or Ladies ICTA team is excluded from further House League play.
- Exemption: Ladies who are regular House League team players are allowed to be regulars or substitute players on an ICTA Mixed C, Ladies C or Plus 55 team.
Mixed House Leagues
- Places in House Leagues are allotted on a first come, first served basis.
- New members must have their ranking assessed by the Club Pro before being assigned to a House League team.
- House Leagues run Wednesday & Friday nights from 7:15 to 10:45 p.m.
- Ranking required for Wednesday: 2.0+; for Friday: 3.0+
- Regular players need be available for 75%, or 12 of the matches; other players are placed on the Sub list.
Intercounty Teams (ICTA)
- ICTA teams are organized on the basis that the strongest players will play.
- Team selection is based on past performance, challenges and tournament play.
- Regular players need to be available for 75%, or 10 of the matches.
- Members who wish to try out for places on teams or who wish to challenge for places on teams should talk to the ICTA Chair for rules, procedures and dates.